Yoga for Pregnant Women
Daily yogasanas during pregnancy keep you healthy and helps keep the mind and body focused during childbirth. By doing Yogasan daily, your body stays active and prevents most common complications in pregnancy such as constipation and vomiting. Daily yoga eliminates tension in the body, increasing the chances of a healthy birth. Pressure is released from the uterus, cervical canal, and pelvic region so that there are no complications in childbirth. some Yogasanas good for pregnancy. Yoga is very good for pregnant women, it makes a difference to them as well as it helps the baby too.
7 Yogasanas that can be done during pregnancy
The following Yogasanas protect you from complications in pregnancy and ensure a comfortable delivery. If pregnant women practice yogasanas daily, it does not take long to recover after giving birth.
- Veerbhadrasana – This posture also increases strength, improves digestion, and reduces back pain during pregnancy.
- Badha konasana – This is one of the oldest forms of childbirth yoga. It helps to open the hips and stretch the groin muscles, two areas that can be strong during pregnancy. And it is a groundbreaking foundation that can help you if you feel a little distracted.
- Shavasana – During the first trimester of pregnancy, it is safe for women to put their backs and enjoy the traditional Savasana.
- Viparitakarni – Relaxing with your legs high on the wall allows gravity to help blood flow back to your heart and is known to reduce swelling in your feet and ankles.
- Konasana- Stretching helps to develop and touch the side muscles, A good effect on the abdomen and genitals, as they get some pressure, and it helps good blood circulation, It helps to reduce the waist, Improves digestion, It stimulates the nervous system and reduces emotional stress.
- Trikonasana – during pregnancy is important as it helps reduce stress, anxiety, and stiffness in your body. This extended triangular pose has the power to help you with any backlash or stiffness in the neck. In addition, this type of asana also helps to reduce digestion.
- Tadasana – tadasana pose is a great basic yoga practice for focusing, balancing, harmonizing, and strengthening your body.
Some yoga precautions should be taken during pregnancy.
- If you are in the first months of pregnancy, do not make such a difficult position and put extra pressure on the lower abdomen.
- During the first three months of pregnancy, some standing staff should practice yoga as it strengthens the muscles of the feet, transfers blood well to the body, energizes and removes stiffness and swelling in the feet. Huh.
- During the first three months of pregnancy, one should not make a tedious and hasty posture.
- No yoga should be performed from the 10th to the 14th week of pregnancy, as this period is the most important period of pregnancy.
- Do not put too much pressure on your lower abdomen. Remember that you have to do yoga in a way that makes your shoulders and upper thighs strong.
- There is no need to make any asanas during pregnancy. Note that you do as much as you can easily.
Some yoga poses that should not be done during pregnancy.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Opposite Shalabhasana (Viparita Salabasana)
important notice – Our goal is to provide information only, not to recommend any medication, treatment, home remedies. Only a doctor can give you good medical advice because no one is better than them.