Every woman, of childbearing age, wants to be aware of the early signs of pregnancy so that she can have the right journey during her pregnancy. Pregnancy is a period of nine months in the life of each woman, making her the perfect woman for her as she carries a new life within her. Ignorance of symptoms can lead to late information about pregnancy and until then it is possible for a person to lose the initial care of the developing child. It is very important to note that from the beginning of the pregnancy and the first trimester (the whole period of pregnancy is divided into three parts) it is very important for the baby. To be successful at this time it is important to know the correct signs of pregnancy so that expectant mothers can plan the proper care for themselves and their baby within them.
There has never been a time so far this month. Am I pregnant? What to do? Whom should I ask? Am I really pregnant? We women are often bombarded with questions at this time. There is no one but you who can help you find the answers to these questions.
- missed period – missed period is usually the first sign among the first symptoms of pregnancy.
- Breast enlargement – Breast enlargement may also indicate pregnancy. The veins on the breasts are very clear and there is tenderness around the breasts.
- feel tired and dizzy – If you feel tired and dizzy all day then you are more likely to get pregnant
- Nausea and vomiting – Nausea and vomiting are one of the important symptoms of pregnancy, it can be due to any odor or bad taste during pregnancy or any such reason.
Pregnancy kit: Nowadays there are many types of pregnancy kits available on the market, with the help that pregnancy tests can be done on their own, take a urine sample in a small container before dawn and place a few drops in a drop provided in the test kit in the test tube. After that wait 5 minutes. You will see two or two red or black lights. To understand the meaning of these colored lines, read the instructions provided with our test kit carefully. Depending on the instructions, test results may be obtained.
Urine or blood test: To confirm a pregnancy, a doctor may perform a urine or blood test. The results of these tests are believed to be much more accurate and reliable than the results from pregnancy materials.
Three stage of pregnancy
Pregnancy 1 stage
New body changes you may notice
- Extreme fatigue
- Tender, swollen breasts. Your nipples can also stick out.
- Abdominal irritation with or without vomiting (morning sickness)
- Desires or dislike of certain foods
- Emotional changes
- Constipation (having bowel problems)
- You need to pass urine more often
- Weight gain or weight loss
First-Month – from the time your egg is conceived your baby’s genetic system. Following pregnancy the egg turns into a ball of cells and attaches itself to the wall of the uterus. It begins to grow, not larger than a grain of rice before it begins to enlarge the heart and spine.
Second-Month – The baby begins to take shape, the head grows larger, facial features begin to develop, the arms and legs begin to grow and its muscles begin to grow. At the end of the second month, the heartbeat can be detected by ultrasound.
Third-month – By the third month the toes and fingers appear, the genitals begin to grow and by the end of the month all the vital organs are formed and the baby is officially recognized as a fetus. By week 12 your baby should weigh about 14g and be 8cm tall. Outside of 12 weeks, the baby is at risk of infection and the risk of miscarriage is greatly reduced.
Pregnancy 2 stage
As your body adapts to the environment of your growing child, you may be:
- Physical pain, such as back, stomach, back pain, or thigh pain
- Extend marks on your abdomen, breasts, thighs, or buttocks
- Darkening the skin around your nipples
- A line on the skin that runs from the abdomen to the public hairs
- Dots on dark skin, usually on the cheeks, forehead, nose, or upper lip. The dots are usually the same on both sides of the face. This is sometimes called the concealment of pregnancy.
- Numb or stinging hands called carpal tunnel syndrome
- Itching in the abdomen, palms, and soles of the feet. (Call your doctor if you have nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, jaundice, or fatigue associated with itching. )
Fourth-Month – Next month the baby continues to grow, toes and nails appear and beautiful hair appears all over the body. Your little miracle will now be able to bend their fingers and toes and suck their thumb.
Fifth-Month – Hair, eyelashes and eyebrows grow and the baby’s emotions begin to develop. The baby continues to grow to about 13cm and a white creamy substance is produced to cover the body and protect the baby’s skin.
Six-Months – The baby’s growth slows down, it begins to take more control of its movements and its digestive systems and lungs begin to mature.
Pregnancy 3 stage
New body changes you may notice in the third trimester include:
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the ankles, fingers, and face. (If you notice sudden or severe swelling or if you are gaining weight very quickly, call your doctor right away. This could be a sign of preeclampsia.
- Tender breasts, which can leak pre-milk colostrum
- Sleep problems
- The baby “falls”, or crawls on your stomach
- Distractions, which can be a sign of real or false work
Seven-Month – All major organs accept the lungs to be active, mature cells and the brain grows.
Eight-Month – The baby can open and close its eyes and have a sense of taste. She can be stable at birth and look like a newborn baby.
Nine-Month – baby is now fully formed and growing. The baby grows a thick layer of fat under the skin and can gain up to 225g per week. During the past month, the baby’s head usually attaches itself to the waist in preparation for birth.
pregnancy care tips
- Do not smoke during pregnancy as it may affect the birth weight of your baby.
- Limit your drinking and do not take medication without your doctor’s permission.
- Avoid going through the last month of your pregnancy.
- taking iron and folic acid.
- Get enough sleep
- do yoga
- Include nutritional food on your plate
important notice – Our goal is to provide information only, not to recommend any medication, treatment, home remedies. Only a doctor can give you good medical advice because no one is better than them.