Men’s Hair problem
Men’s Hair problem
Every year, millions of men suffer from hair loss and baldness. This problem is a common problem of men’s hair, how many bald men between the ages of 20 and 25, This problem is not only for men but also for women, but only men are victims of barbers. …. knows It should be noted that only men suffer from baldness. Have you ever seen a bald woman? If you have seen and commented and said, I have never seen a bald woman to this day. .. why men’s hair problem only? .. I have heard in many places that men are under a lot of pressure, so why are women not abused ???? I have no answer as to why men have baldness problems.
Bald men have high testosterone levels
Hair loss is caused by a greater sensitivity of hair follicles to other parts of the scalp to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), rather than increased testosterone levels.
Blood flow to the scalp decreases.
As your hair grows, it requires a large amount of blood flow. Once you have lost hair, you do not need much blood, and the flow of blood to the scalp decreases.
Genetic hair loss is a common problem.
When a person lives a healthy lifestyle, it reflects the natural light of the skin and the quality of the hair produced. Alcohol and tobacco are the main causes of poor health and healthy hair.
Men’s hair problems are also hairy due to stressful conditions. It comes under the type of problem. When a man is depressed, he releases certain chemicals and stress hormones that are not suitable for hair production.
Five Home Remedies To Control Hair Fall
- Fenugreek (Methi) – Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight, grind fenugreek seeds soaked in water into a smooth paste, now add lemon juice to your paste, apply this to your hair and scalp as a hair mask. Cover your head and wait 30 minutes and keep washing with shampoo.
- Beetroot: Grind beetroot and make a paste with henna (mehndi). Apply on skin after a minute wash.
- Aloe vera: After washing your hair, rub it on your scalp and leave for 10-15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Onion juice: Grind the onion to extract the juice, then put its juice directly on the head and leave for 15-20 minutes. Later wash and wash your hair.
- Amla: Amla helps to promote hair growth and maintain healthy skin. One tablespoon of amla and lemon juice, apply to your scalp at night, then wash in the morning.
If you do not do it two or three times a week, you will not see the result.
important notice – Our goal is to provide information only, not to recommend any medication, treatment, home remedies. Only a doctor can give you good medical advice because no one is better than them.